Saturday, April 10, 2010

to mom with love

I was born as an infant with no fear

I was born to a mother who was full of care

She taught me to love she taught me to care…

She asked me to give and also share...

With her knowledge as a share...

I grew old to take my own decision ...

All the while I kept on falling but to find her always there...

Hiding my odds, standing tall against my fears...

Now that I have grown up and can walk till where ever...

But mother I still need you there to pick me when I fall somewhere...

The warmth of your love and care can never be replaced by a lover...

Saying that I am lucky to have you is something really small to say...

So all I want to say is that thank you for being there mother...

And please be there because this infant of yours still has fears....

No comments:

Post a Comment